Pages

Friday, July 13, 2012

india (Irfan Pathan on for Vinay Kumar)

Irfan Pathan has been replaced for Vinay Kumar.Kumar felt a hamstring injury in the time of training today.It will take three weeks for coming back to the injury.

Pathan said,  "I look at my career as someone who should be able to make a mark while representing the country rather than being a cricketer who just comes, plays and goes back home. I want to use each and every opportunity that I get to win matches rather than just be another cricketer.


Asked about his own assessment, he answered, "I played 8 ODIs after my comeback and have got 13 wickets. I have scored around 100 runs in the five innings that I have batted. For someone like me, the more I play international matches, the better I will get."



0 comments:

Post a Comment