Pages

Friday, July 13, 2012

football (Fabio Borini shifted to Liverpool)

Football Club Liverpool manager Brendon Rodgers signed the striker of Italy and and Serie A club Roma Fabio Borini and they have agreed a fee with Roma.The amount of the money is £12million for shifting him.

Roma bought him by the amount of £6million last month.He scored nine times in 24 matches when Roma had half rights on him.

Borini has now arrived at the club's Melwood training ground to have his medical, Press Association Sport understands, and the deal should be completed.

He said,"I felt really good because I wanted to come back to England one day.I knew sooner or later I would be back."

He also added,"Being back with Liverpool is even better because I can show the people what I can do. We have got the Europa League and lots of things to play for."

0 comments:

Post a Comment